The apparel industry has seen a dramatic shift in real estate needs over the past few years. As the business of manufacturing moves more towards wholesale, many companies have expanded, reconfigured their spaces, or moved their offices to allow for larger showrooms.
As demand soars and prices for these coveted spaces remain competitive, fashion tenants have come to rely on LSL Advisor’s market knowledge, innovation, and creativity in finding the perfect location, meeting their artistic vision, budget, and culture.
Whether you’re looking to convert your current office or want to find the right space in the Fashion District, SoHo or some other fashionable locale, we have our finger on the pulse of the market and are able to provide you with the latest real estate statistics and information on potential offerings.
• Renewals and restructurings
• Expansions in the existing facility
• Contractions and consolidations
• Lease buyouts and terminations
• Anchor tenant development
• NBI & Build-to-suits
• Determine Building and Space Requirements
• Determine Target Budget/Occupancy Costs
• Client Specific Metric Analysis
• Target Market Identification and Analysis
• Aerial Mapping/Co-tenancy Analysis
• Demographic Research
• Market Survey/Property Tours
• Competitive Site Analysis
• Letter of Intent Preparation and Negotiation
• Lease Consulting Services
• Project Management