For many years “Location, Location Location” was the rule. In New York however, location is a moving target.
Understanding the trends and what impacts these changes is crucial when advising retail tenants and property owners.
With more than 62 million tourists in 2017, Manhattan is booming. New building developments and traffic patterns continue to push the boundaries of pedestrian traffic. Retailers are popping up in submarkets of the city that offer great demographics, the right space and appropriate pricing.
Even established retail corridors of New York are changing, in-step with the new reality of experiential retail, Successful retail continues to move away from traditional chains to more artisanal shops emphasizing an experience that caters to the sophisticated tastes of today’s consumer. This is transforming the dynamics of today’s retail market. We are more excited than ever to be part of this renaissance and can help you find your next location.
• Renewals and restructurings
• Expansions in the existing facility
• Contractions and consolidations
• Lease buyouts and terminations
• Anchor tenant development
• NBI & Build-to-suits
• Determine Building and Space Requirements
• Determine Zoning Requirements and any Special Use Needs
• Determine Target Budget/Occupancy Costs
• Client Specific Metric Analysis
• Target Market Identification and Analysis
• Aerial Mapping/Co-tenancy Analysis
• Demographic Research
• Retail Data Analysis
• Market Survey/Property Tours
• Competitive Site Analysis
• Letter of Intent Preparation and Negotiation
• Lease Consulting Services
• Project Management