LSL Advisors has experience in healthcare real estate across a variety of medical office building types and use requirements.
We understand the ins and outs of the complex transactions from identifying the suitable building to the detailed construction requirements.
With healthcare real estate services ranging from branch location strategy to on-site facility management, we’ll help your organization support its commitment to quality care, maximize resources and plan for the future.
• Medical equipment
• Medical waste
• ADA requirements
• Medical records
• End of lease
• Liability, indemnity, and insurance
LSL Advisors understands the complexities of the medical market and can find opportunities there. Doctors, medical practices, purchasers and sellers can all use the services of our informed commercial real estate advisers that can translate trends into successful business transactions for both landlords and tenants.
Our dental-focused specialization enables us to produce and implement creative solutions for our dental clients. We know the importance of identifying building alternatives that can accommodate your unique infrastructure. Call us to learn more about how the dental real estate experts at LSL can help your dental practice.
• Renewals and restructurings
• Expansions in the existing facility
• Contractions and consolidations
• Lease buyouts and terminations
• Anchor tenant development
• NBI & Build-to-suits
• Determine Building and Space Requirements
• Determine Zoning Requirements and any Special Use Needs
• Determine Target Budget/Occupancy Costs
• Client Specific Metric Analysis
• Target Market Identification and Analysis
• Aerial Mapping/Co-tenancy Analysis
• Demographic Research
• Market Survey/Property Tours
• Competitive Site Analysis
• Letter of Intent Preparation and Negotiation
• Lease Consulting Services
• Project Management