Creative & TAMI
As New York City’s tenant base continues to diversify and transform, the TAMI sector—comprised of Technology, Advertising, Media, and Information companies—is dominating and changing the entire commercial real estate landscape.
As the TAMI industry continues to grow, its tenants are driving space aesthetics and how buildings are designed and constructed. As a result, there has been a significant shift from office-intensive layouts and corporate-looking buildings to open, collaborative workspaces and the return of architecturally distinctive space.
New York City’s creative sector is LSL Advisor’s primary focus and niche—we know which submarkets carry the hip, cutting-edge image that creative tenants seek. From Downtown to Midtown South, we have our finger on the pulse of the market and are able to provide you with the latest real estate statistics and information on potential offerings.
Whether you’re a startup looking for room to grow, an industry veteran relocating to an up-and-coming market, or a company seeking a collaborative atmosphere, LSL Advisors will help you find the perfect space and location for your company.
• Renewals and restructurings
• Expansions in the existing facility
• Contractions and consolidations
• Lease buyouts and terminations
• Anchor tenant development
• NBI & Build-to-suits
• Determine Building and Space Requirements
• Determine Target Budget/Occupancy Costs
• Client Specific Metric Analysis
• Target Market Identification and Analysis
• Aerial Mapping/Co-tenancy Analysis
• Demographic Research
• Market Survey/Property Tours
• Competitive Site Analysis
• Letter of Intent Preparation and Negotiation
• Lease Consulting Services
• Project Management